Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Call me Ishmael Jules...

I wake up every day to the sound of a garbage truck...
Except on Sundays I wake up to church bells from the nearby church...

When we were walking together, my roommates asked if they could give me a nickname...(cause I guess Julian doesn't exactly roll off the tongue so easily)...
They were like, could we call you Jules? So yeah, I don't know why, but that makes me feel more like home...
Other ideas were J, J-Ho (done before)...but they were almost gonna call me J-Spot...lol...that would be too similar to Nunes' nickname...

The Italian Marketplace at Kimmel has good pasta...

Okay, I have to admit, it kinda bothers me that, at random time, hot girls stop by our dorm, asking for Steve, my gay roommate...
What is it with women and gay men?
I think it's because women feel "safer" around gay guys...they won't get all horny and hit on them...they can "just be friends"...
Kari gave me the idea of pretending to be gay...then girls will flock to me...
But that's extremely low...I'd never do that...it's sick, lying like that...who would do that?
Hey, I think it would be a good "break-up line"...like, "sorry sweetie, we can't see each other anymore...I'm seeing another man..."

I think I'm going to the protest outside of Madison Square Garden...
A protest against Bush, a protest against the Republican National Convention, a protest against the fucking Bush administration...
It's gonna be crazy...thousands of people have been arrested so far...
Hope I don't get arrested...
I'll bring my camera...
Bring home a nice picture of a jail cell...

"One of these days
I’m going to cut you into little pieces!!!"
~Pink Floyd, "One of These Days"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com