Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

GRAPES!........GREEN! SEEDLESS!....

Dammit, I can't believe I've spent like 600 dollars in the past 3 days alone...
I spent $500 on fucking books....
Yeah, I had to buy Campbell's biology book, the green one, same one I had used for AP Bio, yeah I didn't know I'd be seeing THAT again...

The poetry slam last night was AMAZING...
Just people rhyming on stage and having a good time...
It was not what I expected...I imagined it to be beatniks dressed in black with French berets, snapping fingers, screaming "Hey, Daddy-O"...
Nope, not at all...these were really talented people rhyming about racial discrimination, sex, rape, grapes, and Looney Tunes...
Gave me a better appreciation for poetry...
"GRAPES!.....[long pause]........GREEN!........SEEDLESS!"

Walked around randomly with my roommates...
We stopped at Washington Square Diner...I had a BLT wrap...they tried out their IDs...and it worked...the guy only asked for Eddie's ID, assuming that we were all the same age...
Could've but didn't...
I found a beat up record player, I'll have to re-wire/fix it...
West Side Story...lol

"We scratch our eternal itch
A twentieth century bitch..."
~Radiohead, "My Iron Lung"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com