Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

I love how everytime I plan something out...it NEVER works out....
I just love how it works...

Here was my original plan for yesterday:
9:30-Freshman Convocation, I was gonna wake up at 8:30...
12pm -5pm - Bronx Zoo Trip
10pm - Rocky Horror Picture Show at Skirball Theatre

Well, right off the bat, I wake up late at like 9:10...
Steve and I walk to Coles, a little late for the convocation...
It was pretty boring....but hey we got free t-shirts and stuff...
Ryan got 4...he grabbed 2 there, when I when to buy tickets at Silver Center with him, he grabbed one more, then asked the RA for another shirt...
You can never have enough shirts...

The Accordion Crimes discussion was right afterward...
It was led by a lady named "Lala" with a thick accent...
She was cool though, and we talked about immigration, music, and stuff...
Half the people didn't read it...but you didn't have to read the book to be in the discussion...
The book sucked, too long, too many characters, and just as you get to "know" a character, he/she is fucking killed off...the curse of the accordion...

I ran into Julia in the street, she was from orientation...
Had lunch with her, Jessie, and Jessie's roommate, Paige...
I went with them to Stern...we were on a quest for free backpacks...
(CAS kids get shirts, Sternies get backpacks, Tischies get wallets)
Well, as soon as we had entered, I felt out of place...
Everyone is all professional and shit, and dressed in suits...gave us funny looks cause we were in jeans and t-shirts...
We got to the office, then turned around...mission failed...lol

Ryan told me that "Fiddler On the Roof" tickets were on sale for 15 bucks...
Picked them up...then I went to pick up a ticket to the "Mystery Concert"
I couldn't get any info out of the lady...top secret...hush hush....no one knows anything...
2 years ago a band called "Maroon 5" was the mystery band...
So it's actually a well know act...I'm hoping for something a little better than fucking Maroon 5...

Played Chinese poker with the RAs...
Chinese poker....shouldn't I be good at it?
No, I suck...any game with "Chinese" in the title, I suck at...checkers, chess, poker...

Toys R Us at Times Square...I miss being a kid...
Fiddler on the Roof was really good...
First time I was impressed with the scenery of a play...
I've never seen the movie, but I recognized most of the songs from somewhere...dancing was good...
The main character was Dr. Octopus from Spiderman 2 (Alfred Molina)...
Got split up from Ryan...the subway station I wanted was closed....tons of police everywhere with rifles...rode the subway by myself...it was creepy cause it was just me and this old man in one car...

Kate from Rhode Island (she was cute), Kate from Delaware, Alex from Delaware, Mark from Miami, Cassidy from Connecticut...
Goddamn, I meet 50 people a day, I can't remember all the names....shit, I can't even remember faces sometimes...then it's really awkward when I see them again somewhere else...."I KNOW you"....or....they'll say they know me...yeah, I need ginko...

I love Joe's IM messages he leaves me..."at Coles better be a codeword for 'at Mary-Kate and Ashley's apartment' or else I don't wanna hear about it"....
I think my friends wanted me to keep a freakin' log...

Day 5: I have not seen MK & A yet...

Wait, I can tell the future...
Day 135: I have not seen MK & A still...
Who the hell knows? Maybe I'll see them in the street, or maybe I'll never catch a glimpse of them...or maybe I'll do lines of cocaine with MK and impregnate Ashley...who the fuck knows?

"If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum."
~Fiddler On The Roof, "If I Were A Rich Man"

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea well it better be that last one...Sounds like your havin a blast man. I sure would love to be in the city. I'll be seein you soon, hopefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com