Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Psyched for the show...

Leaving very soon for Little Steven's Underground Garage Festival...

I didn't have a very good night's sleep...
At 7:00am my stereo blasted me out of bed...

Yesterday:
-got my dorm room assignment, I'm staying at Brittany Hall
-sharing a room with 2 other people...one person from Pennsylvania, another from Massachusetts
-bought Pixies ticket, now they're playing 5 shows in New York.....it's crazy...
-watched The Usual Suspects, it's an okay movie
-The Woody Allen film, Sleeper, was pretty good...the Orgasmatron....haha....

"I am the son, and the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"

~The Smiths, "How Soon Is Now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com