Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Rush concert...WHOOOO!

I really need to start going to bed earlier...
Cause this whole going-to-bed-at-2am-then-waking-up-at-noon thing isn't healthy...
I say it, but I probably won't be doing it till the last week of August...
Sleep is damn good...

Went to my cousin's house around 3pm...
Scavenging through their house for coinage...
Pennies, nickels, and dimes add up...
Over to Commerce Bank...turned out to be worth $215...

Dropped Ari to the libary...
Then headed over to Jones Beach with JoMo and Mike for an evening with Rush (in the parking lot)...
Messing with security and people...
"How could you forget the tickets?!?"
"I thought YOU brought them!"
We do the most retarded shit ever...but it's fun...

Blockbuster...
Almost Famous was a good film...reminded me of Spinal Tap...

"I AM A GOLDEN GOD!" ~Russell, Almost Famous

"It's gettin' dark, too dark for me to see...
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door"
~Bob Dylan, "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com