Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Friday, August 13, 2004

GONNA SEE THE PIXIES!!

I just bought my ticket to see the Pixies @ Hammerstein!
I'm kicking myself in the ass because apparently I missed 2 presales...
When I checked yesterday, they were going to play 2 shows...one on Sunday...one on Monday...
I don't know what the fuck happened, but they added dates...and now they're playing Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday...
Tried for Saturday or Sunday, but they were sold out...
I don't care...I'm gonna see the Pixies December 14th...floor seating... :) :) :)

Damn Ticketmaster and their inconvenience charge...
Isn't Tickemaster linked with Clear Channel somehow?
Clear Channel is scary...they control, like, everything...venues, radiostations, TV stations...
And it's perfectly legal...they can't be stopped...

In other news:
James McGreevey, the governor of New Jersey, surprised everyone yesterday when he declared "I am a gay American..." and that he had a gay affair...
Okay, not so bad...except he has a wife and 2 daughters...
He has announced his resignation...

R.I.P. Julia Child
Forget Emeril and Mario...
Julia Child was the original eccentric chef...the real deal...
I remember seeing her on TV when I was little, back when I used to live in Westbury...
She was fuckin' insane...and she was gigantic...(vertically, not horizontally)

Randall's Island show tomorrow...
Should be lots of fun...

"I love the universe, I love all the listeners...
watch it, here's 50 thousand watts of good will..."

~Pixies, "Bam Thwok"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com