Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Friday, October 01, 2004

Not Fun...

Tuesday
A rainy, crappy, shitty day…
I woke up extra early around 7 to get some coffee from McDonalds…
I will never order a Large ever again…because I don’t need that much caffeine in my system…
I think coffee is one of those things that you have to get used to…it’s tastes like absolute shit, but people drink it for the effect mostly…same thing with beer…I like ruining my coffee by adding a ton of sugar to it…
I was walking back to the dorm and it was pouring out, big puddles in the street…
This guy in a business suit and briefcase kinda slipped and fell on his side in a puddle of water…
His entire side was soaked and he just got up and walked off, slightly limping…
He probably had a business meeting to get to, sucks for him…

Chem lecture and lab…
Paper chromatography, fun stuff…

I didn’t bring a jacket or umbrella to the lab because the rain had stopped…
But sometime during the lab the rain started up again…
So I ran back to the dorm with a t-shirt in the rain…that was interesting…
This homeless guy was sitting against a building, and HE had an umbrella and grinned at me…

Wednesday
Writing the essay, I wrote a bullshit essay basically badmouthing the entire course itself…can’t wait to get comments on THAT back…

I think I’m going to donate a pint of blood…I’m gonna do it right this time…last time they wouldn’t accept my blood because I was on antibiotics within the past month or something…

Oh, and I also volunteered myself for a psychology experiment…it’s paid…in essence I'm whoring myself off to the NYU Psychology Department...
The strange thing is, they’re not telling me what the experiment is like…
That makes me scared…it could be anything…what if they attach brain receptors to my head and force me to do horrible things?
I’m all up for it…

Thursday
I started writing an essay today 3 hours before it was due…
Risky, but it’s over…

Dinner at Rubin with the roommates and Christina…
Pretty decent dining hall, but supposedly Rubin didn’t pass the food sanitation test last year…
The pasta was good, but I wouldn’t trust the grill guy, he was clumsy and kept dropping the spatula…

Blasting “Brown Eyed Girl”…that was pretty cool…
Stayed up till 1:30 REdoing the chem homework…while the roomies went bar hopping and nearly got their ID’s taken away because of an asshole bouncer…
All this work I'm getting, this is not cool...no time for any fun... :(

Oh, I watched the Bush/Kerry debate, but I'll discuss that later...

"Ah! böwakawa poussé, poussé
Ah! böwakawa poussé, poussé..."

~John Lennon, "#9 Dream"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com