Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Credit cards are evil...printer cartridges are too...

Sunday
I've come to the conclusion that credit cards are evil...
They are the epitome of temptation...
I talked to someone about this before...with cash and debit cards you can actually see your money decline...with credit cards you don't really see how much you've spent until the bill comes...or in my case, until you get an angry phone call from your parents...

I went to Virgin Megastore to buy the new Interpol album, I thought it came out already, but it didn't, comes out Tuesday...
So I go into the store looking to buy one thing, but come out buying two totally different things...

The Bends

Ended up purchasing Lennon Legend and Radiohead's The Bends...
Extremely unneccessary, but damn...I'm glad I bought them...
Simply put, The Bends is AMAZING...my favorite Radiohead album [at the moment]...

Why are printer ink cartridges so damn expensive?
I bought 2 HP Black 15's and it cost me 60 dollars...damn...
I should just buy a new printer each time I run out of ink...
Printing cartridges and replacement razor blades...I'm gonna go broke...

Had a very dissatisfying lunch...
At 4:00 3rd North still serves brunch...
So we get there and I decide to eat light, just potatoes and a lemonade, and wait until 4:30 because that's when lunch starts...
Something was messed up, probably with the dishwasher, because all the utensils were made of plastic and we were eating on paper plates...
The softserve machine spewed out something that resembled rancid diarrhea...
4:30 rolls around and the lady says that if we stick around she'll charge us for another meal...
It's so wrong...another thing, if you eat breakfast at, let's say, 10:31am it will count as a lunch meal...then if I decide to have lunch later at noon or 1 o'clock I CAN'T because I've already used my lunch meal...
The system must be fixed...
I want my meal plan to be like a cell phone plan dammit...
I want ANYTIME meals...and I want ROLLOVER meals...

We were trying to pinpoint the reason why we pick on Kenny so much...
Why are all the "your mom" jokes aimed at Kenny? We thought it was because he didn't "fight back" enough...

"It's like in poker, you gotta call my bluff, if I bet your mom you gotta call and raise a grandma"~Ryan

Later, that night...
"Ryan! What's with all the unwrapped condoms all over your bed?!"
That's what Kenny screams out when Ryan is on the phone with his mom...
It kinda pissed Ryan off and he threw the deck of cards at him and chased him down the hall...
"We've created a monster..."
Yes, I think we have...

Monday
I went to the Foot Locker on Broadway, and asked if they had any of those yellow bracelets...they guy said that all the Foot Lockers in Manhattan sold out of them...
I'm going to have to buy them online...10 bracelets for 10 dollars...I guess I'll sell 9 of them to get some of my money back...maybe I'll sell them for 2 dollars...no, that would be extremely cruel and unusual and a kick in the face to all the cancer victims...(not really), but I would feel like I'm making a profit through cancer....

I despise chain letters and anything that resembles a chain letter (now that I said that, I'm so gonna get spammed)
I kinda flipped out on Edwin when he sent me one...

phatstrat717: Edwin, if you send me another chain letter I'm gonna come to your house, drink all your booze, and piss on your lawn...

And now that random statement is in Edwin's profile...

Worked out at Palladium again, I think carrying water from K-mart is a workout in itself...
Stupid biology lab, here are some microscopes...GO!
It midnight I picked up the new Interpol album, Antics...
I think it's great, the vocals are a lot more prominent, and the way certain songs are panned, it's good...a lot more cohesive overall...

"You broke another mirror,
you’re turning into something you are not..."

~Radiohead, "High and Dry"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com