Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Monday, September 13, 2004

College has be great so far except...

College has been great so far...except for classes...
So much goddamn homework, I can't explore the city like I would like to...

Saturday
The 3 year anniversary of 9/11...
Went to the World Trade Center site with Ryan and Kenny...
Lots of people there, just paying their respect...
Sadness, you could feel it in the air...
Saw the 9-11 Monster Truck, it bothered me, seemed kinda cocky/arrogant, I don't know

Rushed back home to look for my Syracuse transcript...couldn't find it...
Damn Syracuse, they have strict student privacy rules...so I can only get my transcript if I drive up to Syracuse myself and get it in person...OR I can send a letter and wait several weeks...e-mail and telephone aren't allowed...

Sunday
Went to Ikea to get a new lamp cause my old one was a fire hazard...
Got new sneakers...

Visited family for most of the day...
I love how whenever they see me I get money thrown at me...
Oh here's 60 dollars, spend it wisely...
Gee, thanks uncle, I'll spend it wisely, on hookers...I mean...textbooks and educational material...
But seriously my extended family is really cool...

Got back to New York...
Finished the damn Monopoly game that's been going on for ages...
It didn't really end either, a stalemate/forfeit...I won...

A very cool store I found...Other Music on E 4th Street...
All indie and underground music...
I think it's awesome cause it's an independent record store...get this...directly across the street from a Tower Records...haha...fight the power....

Monday
Classes sure suck...
Bio lecture in the morning, Writing the Essay, ConWest, then Bio Lab...
Start: 9:30am
End: 7:45pm
[breaks in between of course]

During ConWest I had to sit in this weird seat...the seat itself wasn't weird, but the positioning of it was...right behind two giant vertical poles...couldn't see shit...and they were covered in graffiti and pen art...during the lecture I read all the little messages...

One of them stuck out:

"I survived ConWest...(barely)"

...now that's reassuring...

Biolab, taught by a TA with an Asian accent that even I had a hard time understanding sometimes...
This one girl in the lab, I swear, she had the face of an angel...*sigh*

Chess is a classy game...

Tip: Always leave your dorm room door open...it's more social that way...
Random visitors came by...three ladies from the 16th floor...
Shit, I didn't know Brittany had that many floors...
They were pretty cool, I tagged along with them as they went to random floors popping their heads into any open door...

"The conversating
this place is heaven
and if you see them
they're saying... WHAT?"
~The Rapture, "Echoes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com