Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Monday, September 06, 2004

Rest in peace...

Two NYU students have died so far...

Spenser Kimbrough, 19, of Staten Island
-died mysteriously after telling his roommate that he felt ill...

Joanne Leavy, 23
-commited suicide, jumped off the top of a Tisch building
-she was last seen running out of her apartment crying, "Don't tell my father, don't tell my father!"

I never knew you two, but rest in peace...

I signed up for Washington Square News, only to get messages in my inbox saying that NYU students are dying...
Classes haven't even started yet...
How depressing... :(

"He's bloated and frozen
Still there's no point in letting it go to waste..."
Radiohead, "Knives Out"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com