Pigs, Dogs, & Sheep

Pigs: Hypocritical, self-righteous, authority figures
Dogs: Aggressive ruthless cutthroats
Sheep: Mindless followers
We are a nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by dogs...

Monday, January 24, 2005

Come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee...

Had Calc then biology lab at 4:45...
We just looked at slides with microscopes...
Bio lab is nothing like chem lab...it's almost the polar opposite...no goggles to wear, no prelabs to do, no postlab, no safety procedures...

Eric finally got his banjo...got it from eBay for about 400 dollars...sunburst...it's beautiful...
Helped him tune it...it's tuned a bit differently than guitar...5 strings, tuned to an open G...with the really high string right after the lowest string and the string ends in the middle of the neck...

Ryan and Kathryn were in the room and I fell asleep doing some reading...then Eric comes in with his banjo and start playing really loud...then the next thing I see is Ryan and Kathryn walking out of the closet...oops...I felt so bad...went away for a second, came back and they were reading on Ryan's bed...Eric on my bed playing really loud...I had to bring him into the other room...he's a great guy, but sometimes he can be a little too much...
Gave him a quick music lesson then went off to bio lab...

Went to the gym where Christina signed me up for this FitLinxx thing...
Guy behind the counter: "Do you really want to sign up for it? Or is she making you?"
Me: "A little bit of both..."

Forced myself to do some more reading, and fell asleep...

"So I have been hanging out down by the train's depot. No, I don't ride.
I just sit and watch the people there. They remind me of wind up cars in motion."
~Bright Eyes, "Waste of Paint"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com